About the instructor
As one of North America’s largest producers in real estate sales, Dan’s journey has so far spanned over 25 years & resulted in the development of current proven systems specific to our fast-changing industry. These systems, when implemented, are life changing.
Dan has developed one of the top ranked teams in Canada for production and is consistently ranked at the top of Canada’s largest real estate board, maintaining millions in GCI year after year, dominating in his market.
Dan teaches the same tried, tested and proven systems that his team uses on a daily basis to sell more than double the number of homes as the closest competitor in his marketplace.
For questions or additional info, please contact us at 905-668-9668 or email@example.com
Imagine having a qualified list of buyers who have agreed to buy a home with you in the next 12 months. These aren’t uncommitted buyers. They are buyers who signed an agreement to work with you and will buy a home within a year. Many of these buyers may also have a home to sell and when the time comes will be using you to list that home as well. Using the Buyer Presentation & creating a systematic Buyer Plan to get the client from a signed agreement to a firm deal, you will have a solid list of people ready to buy a home with YOU. This module shows you how.
Powerful Learning Outcomes:
- Review each step of the sales process to ensure nothing is missed
- Communicate these steps to the client using the Buyer Presentation
- You will receive the Buyer Presentation in its entirety with script and see it performed live
- You will go step-by-step through the presentation to learn why we say what we say
- Know how to effectively handle objections to signing a Buyer's Agreement
- Follow through with a complete Buyer Plan from signing the BA to closing the deal
Module Topics Include:
- The Sales Process
- Why Use the Buyer Presentation
- The Buyer Presentation File & Video Presentation
- How to Use the Buyer Presentation
- Handling Buyer Agreement Objections
- The Buyer Plan